A private, secure micro-community for generating customer insight in a neutral space.
Private Dialog is embedded within Brandialog.com and allows your company to connect with key users and representative consumers in order to acquire feedback on products, features, and marketing campaigns. Our unique online portal has revolutionized customer insight methodology, by establishing an effective partnership with consumers.
Brandialog.com is Dialog Solutions’ own panel & Web site which integrates private spaces, only available upon invitation to consumers who fit your target group.
Private online space
- Invite users into exclusive private spaces where companies engage in asynchronized and secure discussions, answering to ‘Calls to reactions’ every few days, and conversing with you & among each other.
- Generate reviews and idea-storming sessions with a selected group of users, with all the features of Brandialog made available.
- Conversations can run from a period of 2-weeks to several months, or even all year long
- Identify and target customer profiles reflective of your product’s targeted consumer group who we then recruit with our partners or from our databases of 75,000 profiled members.
- We can also extract key active users from our database who have already shown an interest in your brand (fan pages on Facebook, etc.)
Obtain real in-depth insight
- Our team of market research professionals takes care of the coordination, animation and moderation of your private spaces, analyses the results, and provides an in-depth report including precise and usable feedback tailored to your needs and plans.
- Flexibility: we would be pleased to give you access to our online software even if you would prefer to work with another research agency.
Generate feedback and buzz
- Offer exclusive access to your new products and promotional campaigns to establish a feedback loop from a panel of proactive and insightful consumers. Video, image, text… Our platform is adaptable to all types of media, and we will send out your samples in a targeted and secure way. Addressing a sub-community will help you to refine the positioning of new products and allow faster penetration into distribution circuits.
- Share information with influential consumers, leaving them to spread the buzz among their community.
- Hold creative competitions: involve community members in the co-creation of products, adverts, names, slogans, etc. and reward the best inventions.
Carry out word-of-mouth marketing
- Our studies show that the most active users are also the most likely to talk about brands within their community and on social networking sites.
- Establishing a dialogue and inviting consumers to share their experience with those around them generates word-of-mouth marketing, not to mention effective and profitable ‘word of mouse’ marketing.