Social Media Conversations on your Website, smartly
More than ever, consumers are looking for credibility - they hesitate to believe in your product, service, or offer. Online, they cannot see who is behind a website, which threatens open dialogue.
The solution is to create a comprehensive online community on your website which you control. Dialogfeed, rather than traditional widgets, enables this by redirecting testimonials of your brand/product directly to your website, uniting them into a single stream stored on its database.
Benefits of dialogfeed :
- Create relevance, animation and brand humanity by showcasing your community on and post messages straight to your site
- Boost your sales & brand equity by generating, curating & republishing the best social media testimonials on your site
- Increase virality and build traffic to your site by enabling the conversation to start on Twitter, continue on Facebook, and finish on your site (or the other way around!).
- Drive productivity & analytics: on Twitter & Facebook, conversations disappear. Dialogfeed stores all your conversations in its database to enable you to retrieve & re-examine a past campaign, even after a few years.
This solution hold weight for any site looking to build credibility and convert users. In e-commerce, we have seen conversion rates boosted by 25 to 35% !
Features of dialogfeed :
- Aggregation: A single stream of all your social media activity (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, etc) including keyword filters.
- Rolling widget (latest messages, engagement from your website )
- Community widget (profiles, community leaders, categories and tags,… )
- Commenting widget (aggregated comment stream with comments from social media and from your website)
- Top News widget (conversations with the highest engagement of your community will show first)
- Control: Manage your conversations and you choose what is ‘highlighted’ (top of the feed) or ‘hidden’ (not republished)
- Flexibility: our widgets are entirely customizable, to make sure they reflect your brand identity
- Storage: dialogfeed stores all past conversations, tags them and allows you to make a search in history
- Multi-language support: the software has a multi-lingual interface and supports multi-lingual websites
- Team collaboration: a team of community managers can log and curate the conversations, making notes and assigning tasks to each other
Want to know more? Go to the Dialogfeed webpage.